Thursday, March 29, 2007

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme

My fingernails take quite a beating. At my day job, I'm personally in charge of changing all of the price stickers-- and let me tell you, those things are practically cemented to the shelf. Scraping them off with a screwdriver or other implement is way too time consuming, so I have no choice but to use my fingers. As a result, my nails are brittle and constantly flaking off or breaking. And nailpolish? I wear it, but it never lasts long. My cuticles aren't in the best shape either.

I figured that my fingers would always be this way as long as I'm at my current job. . .until I tried this. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme is one of those products that I can't help gushing about because the results are miraculous. After rubbing the buttery yellow balm on my finger nails once a day, I noticed changes in just a few days. My nails stopped peeling, my cuticles were no longer ominously dry and even my nailpolish lasted more than a few hours! I was still pulling hundreds of price stickers each day, so this was truly unexpected.

I love the scent of this product; it doesn't have lime oil in it, but sure smells like it. No, instead we have lemon and rosemary for scent, and a host of moisturizing ingredients including Vitamin E and cocoa butter. Even though this product only comes in little tins, there's no need to use a ton at one time. There's only one noticeable dent in the one I've been using, and it's been several weeks now, so I'd say it's worth your money.

Did I mention that I love this? So very recommended.

No comments: