Sunday, March 4, 2007

Burt's Bees Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion


The store I work for recently started carrying Burt's Bees products, much to my delight. The very first item I tried was this, the Healthy Healing Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion.

Although the lotion does smell carroty (thanks to the carrot seed oil), it's sweet and far from unpleasant. Its consistency is a little thinner than other body lotions, so take care not to squeeze too much into your hand, cuz a little goes a long way.

This product is very effective as a general hand/body lotion. It sinks into the skin nicely and doesn't leave any greasy residue, but keeps skin moisturized for awhile. And it lives up to the "Healing" part of its name. Thanks to some particularly harsh winter temperatures/weather, I had developed some extremely dry patches on skin on my back and sides that wouldn't go away. After applying the Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion once a day for several days, they completely cleared up and haven't been a problem since.

Interesting scent and very effective. I highly recommend this product. ^__^

No comments: