Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Avobath Bath Bomb, Lush


For a billion different reasons, it had not been a good day. Nevertheless, my boyfriend and I had to make the 1 hour trek to my parents' condo to make sure everything was cool while they're away. Since they have a tub there, I decided to bring along my Avobath; on such an awful day, I figured a bath couldn't hurt.

Once I got in the tub, I didn't want to get out. The water was a lovely, shimmery shade of green. The scent is amazing- lime with some zing! to it- and although I was afraid at first that it would be overpowering, it mellowed out nicely. It was kind of like soaking in a large vat of margaritas, which might not sound appealing, but believe me, it was. I stayed in the bath for a ridiculously long time, but when I finally got out, the first thing I said to my boyfriend was "I need to order more Avobath!"

You should too-- highly recommended.

No comments: