Sunday, March 18, 2007

Attention Glitter Fiends! 2 Products. . .

I *know* I'm not the only person out there with a penchant for glitter, so here are two products that I highly recommend to put some sparkle on your face and body!

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eye Gel


This is the best eye glitter I have come across yet. It looks great by itself or over your favorite eyeshadow, and you can easily spread on as much or as little as you're comfortable with. I went with Backstage, a straight up silver glitter, but it comes in a variety of colors. The glitter lasts for awhile, though be aware that some *will* stray to the rest of your face.
If all over eye glitter is too dramatic for your taste, Urban Decay also makes Glitter Eyeliner, so you can be sure the glitter only goes where you want it. I haven't personally used the eyeliner yet, but you be sure it's on my list of products to try.

Glitterbug by Lush

For us real glitter fanatics, there's Glitterbug. If you are on the fence about wearing glitter, this is NOT the product for you!

This neroli, rose and vanilla scented massage bar is made with cocoa and shea butters so it's moisturizing *and* smells good. It is also chock full of iridescent glitter that goes on thick and lasts forever. Just wear this once and you'll be finding sparkles everywhere you go. . .sometimes even places you *haven't* gone yet. Other people and animals you come into contact with are also bound to wind up with glitter on them, which can be highly amusing, even if it's not appreciated by everyone. As I'm fond of saying, my boyfriend bought me this bar because I looked so sad at the prospect of *not* getting it-- and this is a decision he now regrets. I think he's just gotten used to it by now. ;)

I'm always on the lookout for good glitter products, so if you have any recommendations, send them my way!

No comments: